syringe help

chesters1

cheers Norrie ,we have lost any resemblence of hardware stores around here :angry:

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I work for Bosch/Siemens and use the same type of syringe when draining blocked dishwashers and defrosting iced over fridge freezers . We might actually sell them as a spare part . Let me see if i can find 'em .

OK . The part number for the syringe is 340007 - Cost is £5:19 - This is our spares order page BSH appliance care spares - type in the part number in the spare part search box (bottom right) and that will bring the details up

Hope this helps

Edited by nomadpaul

That type of beastie used to be called a blader syringe :o A pharmacy should be able to get you one easily.Using a syringe to Decant acid Chesters is a bit Dangerous there is a tailor made tool that looks like a Turkey baster to do the job. with les chance of over drawing the pump and the resulting spill over the user ( no moving parts as such) if that makes sence.

Edited by five bellies

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!

That type of beastie used to be called a blader syringe :o A pharmacy should be able to get you one easily.Using a syringe to Decant acid Chesters is a bit Dangerous there is a tailor made tool that looks like a Turkey baster to do the job. with les chance of over drawing the pump and the resulting spill over the user ( no moving parts as such) if that makes sence.

you mean a pipet ,doupt if one can draw 100ml from a 6" deep bottle without sucking on it or using a bulb .i can also fit a tube to it and suck within very small areas a pipet is rather crude and one thin enough wouldnt draw enough liquid

the price in nomadpaul's link is more expensive than what i paid the chemist hence the search for the washers :o were not talking bait pump its just plastic

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

you mean a pipet ,doupt if one can draw 100ml from a 6" deep bottle without sucking on it or using a bulb .i can also fit a tube to it and suck within very small areas a pipet is rather crude and one thin enough wouldnt draw enough liquid

the price in nomadpaul's link is more expensive than what i paid the chemist hence the search for the washers :o were not talking bait pump its just plastic

Like a pipet but lots larger they use them for doseing cooling towers with chlorine and toping up batterys and the like they suck up about half a litre at a time the rubber bit on the end looks like an old fashioned Hooter,and about the same size.

if it is a syringe you want Google bladder syringe then enter the site Mediquip shop £9.95 for a hundred mill one :thumbs:

Edited by five bellies

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!

Wha about a 60ml one from 'that' auction site £3:00 delivered !!!

60ml syringe

saw those but even 100ml is a bit small but even that is expensive i recon :(

i bought this beast for sucking out battery acid from a battery to replace the acid ,its a 100ml syringe ,it wasn't cheap :o

trouble is the 95% sulphuric acid i drew from the bottle to dilute down to the correct mix has eaten away the rubber? washer that forms the seal.

i havn't a clue who made the syringe and the chemist said it was old stock and he had no more (wasn't old stock prices though).

does any of our care workers know if you can buy just the seals ? probably not but it wasnt i expect for innoculations or intravenous use but probably irrigation (i certainly wouldn't like an injection from it!!) cheers

at a fiver i would like to get more than one use from it! its a great bit of kit for transferring liquid ,i used it to get the brake fluid out the resivoir before removing it when i put a new one in (saved the cars paintwork from drips) 1000 and one uses!!

theres no makers name on the syringe so i can approach the makers.

syringes are cool the tiny ones make great spot oilers the larger ones for grease or wax and make topping up honda 90 batteries easy ,must get some more of all sizes plus the spikes.

theres plenty on ebay but nothing over a whimpy 60ml :(

would a lamb castration ring not work??

what people dont know dont hurt em

life is like a pube on a toilet seat some times you just get **** off

I'm just dishonest. You can always trust an honest man to be dishonest.Honestly, it's the honest man you need to look out for, because you never know when he's going to do something incredibly stupid." - Jack Sparrow

would a lamb castration ring not work??

No mate I dont think his infatuation with syringes is a sexual thing :D

انا آكل كل الفطائر

is this any good Dave click here

here

this is an ear syringe its metal so may not corrode

here

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/LOW-Shipping-ALL-NEW...ksid=p1638.m122

or here mamod syringes here

Edited by nursejudy

nurse.gif

AKA Nurse Jugsy ( especially for newt)