Trip on Chieftain

jaffa6938

LOOKS GOOD CARL...nice trip,I see Dave,Rob and Lol look ok...please say hello to them....can't wait for a trip later if all's ok..had 300 poults stolen last nite or some time over the weekend...anyway the police are on the case..when are you going again...cheers to all..Graham

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...

we are due for the off on thursday subject to the weather should know later tonight (wednesday)

looking at the surface pressure charts looks ok to me but then the skipper has the final say

looks like lots of rain but not too much wind

will post a report on monday if we go

Aye , its fingers crossed time , Jaffa.

It might be a bit sloppy going out too.

Fishing is fishing , Life is life , but life wouldn't be very enjoyable without fishing................ Mr M 12:03 / 19-3-2009

Aye , its fingers crossed time , Jaffa.

It might be a bit sloppy going out too.

AHHHHH!!!

skipper says no chance

cant understand that as ALL the weather info says it is good weather

a year of planning holidays booked for nothing

if anyone knows of any similar boats that do the same sort of thing PLEASE let me know looks like i be looking for another BOAT

AHHHHH!!!

skipper says no chance

cant understand that as ALL the weather info says it is good weather

a year of planning holidays booked for nothing

if anyone knows of any similar boats that do the same sort of thing PLEASE let me know looks like i be looking for another BOAT

It's a bugg@r when it don't happen.

Skipper has the last say on the weather. looks ok around the coast, however the skipper needs to look offshore at his weather for that boat.

As you live in southampton (not as far to go) there's a four day alderney trip at the end of july on deepsea being advertised, cod, bass, turbot, brill, going from weymouth. Four days for 300 all in. Wish i had the time.

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

It's a bugg@r when it don't happen.

Skipper has the last say on the weather. looks ok around the coast, however the skipper needs to look offshore at his weather for that boat.

As you live in southampton (not as far to go) there's a four day alderney trip at the end of july on deepsea being advetised, cod, bass, turbot, brill, going from weymouth. Four days for 300 all in. Wish i had the time.

is that because the weather or the below issue??

has he had the head gasket problem sorted yet ?

see link

http://www.worldseafishing.com/forums/show...ad.php?t=123594

All the same , i would sooner not go out on an iffy forecast, than venture through a snotty sea only to turn back after , say , 100 miles when the sea is still building. The skipper has my backing 100%.

I spoke to George last night and he said the forecast was a 'no go' for the distance that we were going to be travelling.

Having been out on quite a couple of trips with the boat , i have experienced first hand how nasty AND QUICK the sea can turn against you and would prefer to keep my money in my pocket , than pay to be thrown about on a boat for a day or 2.

Broken boat or not , i'm rather glad he cancelled the trip today , as the wind is blowing quite a bit and can only imagine what it would be like out there , at the 'back of beyond'.

There's always another day , as they say. :)

Fishing is fishing , Life is life , but life wouldn't be very enjoyable without fishing................ Mr M 12:03 / 19-3-2009