how many of you are from NE Scotland (do you fancy a boat hire)

arthurcodsbody

Hiya, I'm more than happy to wait till May, so, if you get a booking, let me know, and i will send the deposits up to you...but, i would prefer it to be Stonehaven....as it is new ground to me. :D:D

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have now spoken to a Stonhaven skipper who was well recomended to me. The problem is however that he is fully booked at weekends all year (the best always are).

I am willing to go for Fri 17/6 which is free. He will take £120 for a 6 hr trip so if we get 6 this would be fine (max is 8)

Can any interested parties let me know. I am willing to drive and can take 2 or 3 passengers.

A bad days fishing is better than a good day at the office. Tight lines all.

Peter count me in, 17th June no problem. Anyone between arbroath and stonie I can pick up. I'll give Jim a ring and see whats available shall we wait till may then for Arbroath or give it a bash in april should be able to get a saturday no problem.

keep in touch and i'll get it sorted.

women love me, fish fear me!!

http://www.alba-rods.co.uk

Riverside Tackle SAC

So far;

Peter

Peters mate Andy

Sultzer

Sulzters mate

David

Arthur

@ £20 a head this is enough to go ahead I will book my holiday and confirm trip tomorrow. We can only take 2 more if rqd personally I would rathe settle for 6 lets see what happens. I can take Andy and David.

Peter

A bad days fishing is better than a good day at the office. Tight lines all.

OK have spoke to Jim today and he would be available to do a 6hr trip on Sat 16th April in the afternoon, prices as mentioned earlier in the thread, be aware though that the fishing doesnt really kick off till May so it might not be a huge success, but I think its well worth £20 even if the fishing isn't prolific lets face it shore fishing at this time of year is hard work too. max numbers are 12 and have told him i'll be in touch during the week to confirm, If I can get 10 confirmations before thurs/fri i'll book it.

If nothing else we can all get to meet each other before stonie and other trips through the year.

Cheers

Matt

women love me, fish fear me!!

http://www.alba-rods.co.uk

Riverside Tackle SAC