fake site?

chesters1

Just stumbled over this site ,strangely cheap prices (looking for a replacement carbon seastreak for the one i have just given to someone) spelling mistakes galore but strangely the contact email address seems to appear everywhere on the web!

https://www.jj-book.com/index.php?main_page=advanced_search_result&search_in_description=1&keyword=hardy&x=0&y=0

Cannot pin down where they actually are

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Based purely on what you're saying above chesters, I daren't even open the link to have a look.

I'm no computer expert by any stretch of the imagination, but I believe that opening some links can invite big trouble re viruses/malware etc.

Links containing loads of spelling mistakes are always to be suspected as bogus/phishing.

That's the reason I try not to open ANY links via my Email, Including those of which I'm familiar.

There are some very good copies of big names like PayPal etc out there!! :busted_cop:

Beware of the opening line "Dear Member" or similar - PayPal ALWAYS open with your name.

Edited by Martin56

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!

Just stumbled over this site ,strangely cheap prices (looking for a replacement carbon seastreak for the one i have just given to someone) spelling mistakes galore but strangely the contact email address seems to appear everywhere on the web!

https://www.jj-book.com/index.php?main_page=advanced_search_result&search_in_description=1&keyword=hardy&x=0&y=0

Cannot pin down where they actually are

Registered in China mate.

Raw WHOIS Record
Domain name: jj-book.comRegistry Domain ID: 2149263723_DOMAIN_COM-VRSNRegistrar WHOIS Server: whois.bizcn.comRegistrar URL: http://www.bizcn.comUpdated Date: 2017-08-02T02:43:59ZCreation Date: 2017-08-02T10:43:59ZRegistrar Registration Expiration Date: 2018-08-02T10:43:59ZRegistrar: Bizcn.com,Inc.Registrar IANA ID: 471Registrar Abuse Contact Email: abuse@bizcn.comRegistrar Abuse Contact Phone: +86.5922577888Reseller: Domain Status: clientDeleteProhibited (http://www.icann.org/epp#clientDeleteProhibited)Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited (http://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited)Registry Registrant ID: Not Available From Registry Registrant Name: Yi Ju LiaoRegistrant Organization: Liao Yi JuRegistrant Street: Xin Shi Zhen Mu Lan Cun 3ZuRegistrant City: Lei Yang ShiRegistrant State/Province: Hu Nan ShengRegistrant Postal Code: 421818Registrant Country: cnRegistrant Phone: +86.15359814772Registrant Phone Ext: Registrant Fax: +86.15359814772Registrant Fax Ext: Registrant Email: registrar@mail.com.topRegistry Admin ID: Not Available From RegistryAdmin Name: Yi Ju LiaoAdmin Organization: Liao Yi JuAdmin Street: Xin Shi Zhen Mu Lan Cun 3ZuAdmin City: Lei Yang ShiAdmin State/Province: Hu Nan ShengAdmin Postal Code: 421818Admin Country: cnAdmin Phone: +86.15359814772Admin Phone Ext: Admin Fax: +86.15359814772Admin Fax Ext: Admin Email: SUNJIVEmafalo6592@hotmail.comRegistry Tech ID: Not Available From RegistryTech Name: Yi Ju LiaoTech Organization: Liao Yi JuTech Street: Xin Shi Zhen Mu Lan Cun 3ZuTech City: Lei Yang ShiTech State/Province: Hu Nan ShengTech Postal Code: 421818Tech Country: cnTech Phone: +86.15359814772Tech Phone Ext: Tech Fax: +86.15359814772Tech Fax Ext: Tech Email: SUNJIVEmafalo6592@hotmail.comName Server: kara.ns.cloudflare.comName Server: oswald.ns.cloudflare.comDNSSEC: unsignedDelegationURL of the ICANN WHOIS Data Problem Reporting System: http://wdprs.internic.net/>>> Last update of WHOIS database: 2018-04-25T10:16:49Z <<<

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Hmmm ,i dont mind sending money to bangood or minninthebox but sending to this compampany may result in buckgone or monydownthedrain lol

I can appreciate the knock off clothes but knock of hardy's ?

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Dont do it. I had a look at one product and the images are being loaded from an ebay listing.

I suspect their site is just gathering up ebay listings. Putting results on their own site. Then maybe Taking orders on their site buying it on your behalf and adding some markup.

Owner of Tacklesack.co.uk

Moderator at The-Pikers-Pit.co.uk

Your right ,perhaps sending money gets nothing at all!