PlutoTV Fishing

Elton

I'm usually late to the party, but just in case anyone else hasn't seen this, Pluto TV is a free streaming channel that has 24-hour fishing programmes on. They do seem to get repeated a fair amount, but I've enjoyed having it on in the background these past few months. We stumbled across it on our Amazon firestick, but you can access it various ways.

Familiar faces such as Matt Hayes and Robson Green are on there, as well as presenters from some more exotic angling locations, such as Bill Boyce from IGFA, wossisface from iFish and various fly-fishing guys and girls. Worth a look, especially as it doesn't cost.

--> Pluto TV Fishing on Pluto TV

• Like 3

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

On 12/29/2021 at 3:57 PM, *Ant* said:

Cheers Elton, it's a new one on me. Shame it doesn't seem to have Reel Wars on it, loved that. 

At the moment, it does seem to repeat the same shows over and over. It also appears to do them in blocks, so you get a complete series in one go. Can't complain, though, and they may well buy some other shows in the future. The Catching The Impossible is a favourite with the family, as it has a bit of the old Go Fishing feel about it. In fact, I watched one the other day that had John Wilson in. I didn't realise, or had forgotten, that he was Martin Bowler's uncle.

Occasionally, you get the shows that weren't edited for standard daytime use. Hearing Bernard Cribbins dropping the F-bomb is TV fishing gold 😂

• Haha 1

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

14 hours ago, Elton said:

I watched one the other day that had John Wilson in.

"The willow herb, one of my favourite plawnts".

Steady on Wiwson, what a Clonker!!

Edited by Martin56
  • Like 1

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!