Sole Man.................

Slashley

Anyone got any tasty tips for catching soles. I don't mind if they are the sort of tips that are not normally divulged. I will keep them to myself!!! :D

Go to a shoe repair shop.

Have the cobbler toss a few your way.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Another little thing I do which seems to work quite well, when I get a knock I slowly take in a few inches of line and wait for the next knock and repeat, this is usually followed by a good bite, works just as well for flounders.

I usually use a 6lb hook length with a couple of small beads.

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

Dusk & dawn, small hooks, light snoods and only bother with worm baits. Now this bit is a personal thing, I have found that a large percentage of the sole That I have caught gorge the bait. so I de barb the hooks,

allowing the tiddlers a better chance of going back owing to easy hook removal.may cause a few missed fish its hard to say, but it make me feel better and seems to work.By the way kens bait twiching thing is a killer for thames eastaury flounder if the sole arnt playing the game.

Tite lines mate

Five Bellies

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!