Henry Gilby - My hero.

Guest jay_con

It seems to me that the longer a topic runs on this site the more likely it is that it will eventually disintegrate into a verbal slanging match between two protagonists. It often seems that the actual references to fishing are exhausted after about 10 posts.

I'm sure Winter is a lovely guy who has as many valid opinions as anybody else, he just needs to get out more.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, occasionally valid point re nothing relevant after 10 posts,

but to try and be loyal to the original thread, relevance of sincerity or otherwise not being questioned, didn't henry gilby do a program with rick stien, his parents are friends of ricks, i seem to remember that rick managed to make a meal that HG ate, as the poor lad doesn't eat fish (or at least didn't until rick did his magic)

any more postcards Alan???

phil,

JOIN ANMC TODAY

Satchmo - I completely agree with part of your last post and to prevent the verbal fireworks (and to avoid having to follow this thread closely so as to see just when the fireworks starts) I'm closing it.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President