gloves

abu7001

I have a pair of Ron Thompson gloves all the fingers and thumbs fold back for baiting up, and to be honest I can't fault them.

Had them for 2 years and only just thinking about a new pair as casting a fixed spool has put a few cuts in the fingers, and at less than a £10 for warm and toastie hands in the middle of winter you just can't go wrong.

Stuart

i've got a pair of rons aswell...the only thing that i'd say is a bit of a pain is that they use velcro to hold open the fingers and thumbs and it just seems to snag or attach itself to anything vaguely velcro or woolen...so i've cut those bits off.

To be honest i rarely use them though as i dont normally suffer from cold hands.

Ive got a pair of sundridge gloves made of neoprene.Full fingered with opening thumb and forefinger.Like the Ron Thompson ones though , they to have anoying velcro bits to hold them open.Only wear them when hiking to a long peg as cant stand fishing in gloves.Very warm and waterproof though.

Ride Hard, Fish Harder.AFFA.