It is with deep regret that I announce the passing away of -

Snatcher

One of my pals had a cheap nasty vice. One day it broke whilst under tension and half the vice jaw flew out and hit his wife (who was standing nearby ironing) on her posterior! Harsh words were said and he and his tying gear were banished to the garden shed. (Not good at this time of year!) So cheer up, it could be worse - I think you have had a lucky break!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Got home from work last night and started tying on my new girl immediately. Its like when you have a car crash I suppose,the sooner you start driving again the better. I am slowly starting to warm to my new girl but cannot help getting occasional flashbacks.Yes I will take my love of her to the grave. Oh dear I appear to be crying!

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Westie:

LOL.  Just sniggered very loudly at work.  No doubt my internet usage will be monitored for the next few weeks.     :D      :D  

And if they see this is the sort of thing your indulging they'll fire you on the grounds of insanity. :D:D:D

Gutted for you mate... still now you've got an excuse to go out and get yourself a Renzetti or dyna king... after all its at times like these that you need to spoil yourself. remember your emotionally needy right now... LOL !

Amen team lets put this one to bed X

There is a new bitch on the block now and she is more accomodating than the last one. She swallows more than her predesessor - luxury " the cheque is in the post" !

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy