Snatcher

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Snatcher,

I feel for your loss. :(

I agree about checking for a donar card, I lost my vice a few years ago bit managed to save some of the parts and am still using some of them.

I think a Viking sea funeral would be goog, place her in a longboat and set fire to it as she lights the sky while sailing away to Valhalla.

Your in our thoughts

David

I've been to Scrabster... and I want to go back!!!

I am overwhelmed by all the sympathy showered on me by the forum. I she will be sadly missed but not forgotten!

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

snatch mate gutted for your loss do you require any pall bearers for the sad day.

just say the word mate.

my deepest symapthies are with you.

I feel out of repect you must start a wake asap

for all her little nips and gagging on your fluids she had served you well

:(:(:(:(:(

Andrew

member of Save our Sharks

SOS

SACN member

it's the taking part that counts!

@==---¬--¬--¬------<(')))>< angling classics

Snatcher - truly a sad loss but I think it may have been partly your doing. From recent posts I think you'd been making the poor thing spend lots of time with shafts that were simply too large for her.

I mean, after all, she had her limits.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

LOL. Just sniggered very loudly at work. No doubt my internet usage will be monitored for the next few weeks. :D:D

Westie.

If you're being chased by a police dog, try not to go through a tunnel, then on to a little seesaw, then jump through a hoop of fire. They're trained for that.

Visit My Photo Gallery

Ohhhhh Snatcher,

I too, feel for your loss.

Havnt broke it to her offspring yet, a task I am dreading.

They are all snuggled up in their box at the mo.

Their little eyes are peeping out at me, how can I ever tell them,their Mum has snuffed it.

A sad day........hope the new addition plays with your flies with the same vigour.

Yakity.

Hey Yak best not break the news to her offsping until they are a little older,assuming they survive the ravages of Mr Pollack and Mr Bass. And yes Newt she was accomodating bigger shafts right until the end when the last one just split her apart. My new girlfriend which I acquired this morning will be able to accomodate very large shafts indeed so lets see how I cope with her chaps. Thanks again for all the sympathy, but no flowers at the viking funeral please,a donation to ACA will do nicely. It will be just a small group of close family present at the sailing. I will try and be strong for her sake!

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy