FOR ATTENTION OF RUGBY UNION FANS.

hembo

on bbc interactive they will be showing the munster v new zealand game. k.o is 19.30 hrs and i believe coverage is from 19.00 hrs.shame munster will not be fielding a full squad but as long as they are competitive should be abn entertaining night,particulary as 4 former kiwis are playing in the munster team.

The salary of the chief executive of a large corporation is not a market award for achievement. It is frequently in the nature of a warm personal gesture by the individual to himself.

John Kenneth Galbraith

Cheers for this Hembo, stopped me having to watch soaps and I was a celebrity/who the f*** am I get me outta here last night. Cracking match wasn't it ? The old paddys nearly turned em over big time, that would've have shown the national team a thing or two about how to play the all blacks !

Ian

"If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving isn't for you"

im surprised that the bbc didnt put it on terrestial tv as im certain they would have had a few people watch it.the atmosphere was brilliant,especially after munsters kiwis did a haka to match the all blacks one.even though it was supposedly a second string munster team they just didnt give the kiwis any space.it was areal shame that the all blacks sneaked in at the end.

this hopefully might open up more international teams to play clubs which they used to do mid week,but due to the demands of international rugby has stopped.which opens the question would munster of beaten the kiwis if they had full squads to pick on and i would say yes.i am fast becoming a munster fan , i have seen them twice at the millenuim staduim in the heiniken cup and their fans are a real credit to the game.especially as they keep silent for conversions which sadly is not the case in the majority of games.

The salary of the chief executive of a large corporation is not a market award for achievement. It is frequently in the nature of a warm personal gesture by the individual to himself.

John Kenneth Galbraith

I agree with you about Munster, a great team to watch and a great bunch of fans. I've been to a few of their games both in Ireland (it's where most of my mum's family come from) and over here and they always do themselves proud.

It goes to show you as well that these club vs country games should feature more often. Whenever any of the home nations tour the southern hemisphere they always play their club sides at some point so it should be the same over here.

Ian

"If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving isn't for you"