Tohatsu outboards

dickandjill

Guest conger tamer

they were made for the jap comercial market but were so good they now sell them world wide everyone i know who has one loves it

Tohatsu are one of the largest manufactures of engine blocks, cranks shafts and pistons. Many mariner and Yamaha engines blocks are made by Tohatsu.

A local dealer sells nothing else, and has very few problems with them. He is very good on prices. The company is Ardwell Marine Tel. no. 01776 860297 and ask for Tommy

www.ssacn.org

www.tagsharks.com

www.onyermarks.co.uk

Great engines I had one for five years on my previous boat, a 30Hp 4 stoke. Besides changing the impellor after three years and regular oil changes It ran like a dream.

I arranged for Tommy (above) to supply a 90Hp TDLI for a mate and he's more than pleased. Ask any dealer they only see Tohatsu's to service them.

Best outboard I have EVER had. Easiest starter, sweetest runner and the power output seems to be higher than the specified rating! I think that they even give a warranty on them when they are used professionally!

Politicians are not responsible for a country's rise to greatness; The people are.

The people are not responsible for a country's fall to mediocrity; the politicians are.

Tohatsu are like a lot of Jap engines, they like to be revved. If you don't work them hard, you are likely to find a little puddle of oil under the prop when it has been in the garage after too easy a day's work. It's nothing to worry about, but if you see it there it means that you haven't worked the motor hard enough.

Politicians are not responsible for a country's rise to greatness; The people are.

The people are not responsible for a country's fall to mediocrity; the politicians are.