How is it going in Scrabster?

Socksy Squirrel

n4lly... me and my mum were feeling ill on the firt time we were out and i still went back the 2nd time because i new that my sea sickness tablet would have started to work by then

tiggs was at the back of the boat keeping dry most of the time

norrie took pot noodles and sandwiches on the boat with him wen we got back the first time as he left them in the car before we left

scrabster for ever

~-~KAZ~-~

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohh, and I never did get out fishing today, ended up working for the paper and climbing half way up a mountian, through a forrest to get a pic... woild rather have gone fishing !!!

David

I've been to Scrabster... and I want to go back!!!

lol i know wat you mean

you never know we might not beat it though (hear newt fewing)

from what ive herd its being planned for near my birthday but there may be a few people comeing up before as my mother has given the offer for anyone to come up for a weekend and stay in one of our spare rooms

scrabster for ever

~-~KAZ~-~