green party

Zigs

somewhere on one of these threads i found a link to a site that lead me to believe the green party were trying to ban fishing in the uk.

after a very long e-mail to the party trying to put them right i received a reply saying

Hi, we have no intention of banning fishing.

????????????

have i been mislead?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ziggy - their manifesto states that they are going to "re-educate" the population about fishing so they can tell you they did not say they would ban it. But the wording means the same thing to me!!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

Guest jay_con

all be living in mud huts and eating lentil soup.

with the occasional visit to stone henge for the solstice.

winter,

i might b livin in somerset but contrary to popular belief we dont all live in mud huts & drink cider, however i do repair a lot of mud huts & many other listed buildings & churches.

luv ya posings

zigger

Guest jay_con

somerset. you must drink scrumpy.

i used to go to glastonbury most years before it got commercial. you cant be the scrumpy.

thanks for the compliment about the postings. it shows not everyones so uptight here.