Amble this weekend

phil dean

Just had a call off due to work committments, :( ,So, I know its a bit late, but their is a space on the boat if anyone wants it....let me or Peter know if anyone is interested.....

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NickInTheNorth

I'm afraid I won't be joining you guys, Calmac (the ferry company) have decided that it is too rough for their boat to visit Muck today.

To say the least I am ****** off. I'll speak to you guys later, if the bloo*y phones working.

Hi Nick, just wondering if you know my brother sean who has lived on Rum these last 10 years or so...he sometimes drives the wee ferry to meet the biggun??? Tight lines all you others hope you have a fantastic day tomorrow...regards Lee

Bad news I am afraid lads I have just spoken to the skipper. Trip is OFF , gales are predicted and the water is colouring up. Shore fishing will also be a problem.

Norrie is trying to phone Phil and John. We dont feel it is worth the effort/expense to travel down given the forecast and advice received.

If anybody is up for it we can go for 23/24 Oct as skipper has this free. If interested can you post and let us know. I suppose we need to expect that the same could happen again. I for one am keen (daft ??)

A bad days fishing is better than a good day at the office. Tight lines all.

Peter, Got hold of Nick,Shaun, Phil, John,and Mick :( John was at Weatherby, and is now turning round to head for home......will get back to you re the new dates.As soon as I check my Diary..... :rolleyes::rolleyes: Nick will cancel the digs...I am now going car booting tomorrow.....Not what I had planned for the weekend at all.

[ 17. September 2004, 07:49 PM: Message edited by: Norrie ]

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/