Finally found it!!

Willsy

Willsy:

The sea angling forum that people actually use.

You've just stated the problem Willsy. None of these guys are anglers :P They're only run of the mill 'people' so don't listen to one word of advice they try to give you :D

Welcome on board...

Neil.

More info...

I live in Plymouth, I'm 35, and I fish the shoreline from Stoke Point to Rame Head and anywhere in between. I occasionally kid myself that I target bass specifically but when the fear of another "blank" kicks in I'll target whatever feels the most likely to bite.

Everything I catch goes back (I like fish but for some reason I can't bring myself to eat fish I catch myself) apart from mackerel and gar which either go in the freezer for next trips bait or in my dogs which love fish.

I almost always fish alone which is a little chancy on some of the marks but I'm pretty careful and I can think of many worse ways to go than fishing at my favourite spot.

Married, 2 kids, 2 dogs, 3 computers...I'll let you guess which of those gets most of my time!

PS: I've lived in Plymouth all my life, fished since I was 10 years old and I've never, ever fished from a boat of any sort...that must be a record.

Originally posted by Willsy:

(I like fish but for some reason I can't bring myself to eat fish I catch myself)

-----------------------------------------------

Hi Willsy,

Me too ....... :D I can't eat anything I catch, thats on the very rare occasion I do manage to catch anything

Hi Willsy,

i think you'll find that this is the best anglers forum site on the net, for all types of fishing, all topics, lots of laughs and god information, oh yeh, and before I forget, everyone is friendly and helpful, welcome on board and I hope you enjoy it. :D:D

Hello Willsy.

Before anyone else says, I`ve the biggest wooden spoon in the country!!! I`ll be down your way next month, well Dartmouth anyway. We`re fishing our way down from Weymouth, spending 3 days on the Skerries, then fishing the Lyme bay wrecks back to Weymouth.

If you fancy a day out or a drink, let me know. But be warned. Dave Lewis from Sea Angler will be with us with his sneaky camera!!

:P:P Paul. :P:P

We don`t use J`s anymore!!