Conservation ? what a joke....

Cranfield

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jay_con

or from mars?

LOL big cod. Your funniest comment to date. Congrats.

Just been to the white horse and griffin for me tea.

Very nice makeral indeed :D

----------------------------------------------------

Every year the travelling community comes to Whitby for the regatta fair. Whilst they are here they get blamed for every crime that happens in the town. 2 or 3 years ago there was a spate of burglaries that coincided with thier arrival. All the locals wanted them hung. They all went very quiet when the police caught the burglers who just happened to be local.

The moral of the story being as individuals we are

very quick to jump to conclusions and pass judgement just because we fear minority groups.

Not really relevent to this tale but lets not just assume that all Eastern blockers are bad individuals in nike total 90's :D

"illegal immigrants"

If they are as stated above then surely they should not be over here in the first place.

This is not racism, if a law is being broken by anyone surely it should be addressed.

I had to take an undersize flounder Sunday because it was gut hooked, but to keep hundreds of under size fish and selling them is a matter for the relevent authorites.

Your right big cod but thousands of them would make an unlawful dent, we critise commercials for breaking quotas, this is no different.

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

quote:

Good to see a bit of latent racism creeping in here
101_North, I trust your comment wasn't aimed at me.

Anticipating such a reaction, I was most careful to use quotation marks, which denotes that I was using someone else's words.

I have no doubt they were immigrants and in Dover , the locals would assume they are illegals.

Has anyone else noticed that the Google ads at the top of this topic have picked up on the word "dustbin" and now show adverts for wheely bins. :D:D

Edit note: OOooops, they have changed again. :rolleyes:

[ 03. August 2005, 08:23 PM: Message edited by: Cranfield ]

"I gotta go where its warm, I gotta fly to saint somewhere "

quote:101_North, I trust your comment wasn't aimed at me.
Not at all mate - sorry if that was the impression you got.

To be honest it wasn't aimed at anyone in particular - well maybe the Bratislava/Nikes comment got me going

I was just expressing my opinion that blaming an entire group for the actions of a few was treading on dangerous territory - an opinion which others seem to share.

Every year I witness the annual Bass slaughter at Torness and have seen the damage which locals can do.

If these people are ever caught though they should be hung up by the b***s be they East European, British or whatever.

Guest jay_con

Its the pratice that concerns me not where they come from.

Equally concerning to me is how many people put back makeral thinking they will survive?? More must be lost in this way than go into those Plastic bins.

Once again may I add that I do not condone filling plastic bins with fish be ye eastern or western european in origin and wearing nike total 90,s (or not).