My new Whitby charter angling boat

wildcard

Same goes here; the report button is there to be pressed.

Quote: We had a similar situation before Mike with basically the same people doing the stirring and taking pot shots just because they could and the forum owner never kept them in check ( i think it upped his viewing figures).

End Quote.

Perhaps because of this on another forum it was felt that there was no point.

fwiw i didn't think that your question was offensive Challenge, quite the reverse, deserves a reply. Anyone repping the org will do, not just one person though.

In a recession it don't make sence to continue to feed it with negatives, i.e. exclude others. What about the anglers, is the competition open for all.

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice of the administrator to have a cheap shot at me on that thread, especially considering all the links they've placed and support they've received from members on this site over the years.

I'll remember that one.

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Guest challenge
Quote: We had a similar situation before Mike with basically the same people doing the stirring and taking pot shots just because they could and the forum owner never kept them in check ( i think it upped his viewing figures).

End Quote.

Perhaps because of this on another forum it was felt that there was no point.

fwiw i didn't think that your question was offensive Challenge, quite the reverse, deserves a reply. Anyone repping the org will do, not just one person though.

In a recession it don't make sence to continue to feed it with negatives, i.e. exclude others. What about the anglers, is the competition open for all.

Unbelievable Barry is all I can say on the matter and then to have a shot at Elton just for good measure.

Sounds a bit like “you cannot join the association” but also if you complain about it in any manner what so ever or come to that, if you intentionally or unintentionally get people to question the association’s decision in anyway?????

Not unbelievable Barry, I take that back, dame pathetic springs to mind.

Regards.

Hi Barry Luxton, Challenge & Deepseacodmaster,

It has been brought to my attention on the Whitby Sea Anglers forum by Barramundi Bob that this thread is causing offence and in particular targeting one individual.

It was my intention in my last post (no 31) to explain to any anglers booking trips on Wildcard that they would not be able to enter the WCSA festivals. I thought I explained it perfectly and without malice. I said I respected their decision.

Whilst we value your support we do not wish to cause any bad feeling amongst the other charter skippers in Whitby. We are happy to wait until the WCSA are accepting new members and hope my application will be accepted then.

Thank you

Mike Freeman

Skipper Wildcard

Hi Mike.

I too have been back through my posts and cannot see anything to target or upset any member of the WCSA.

You have acted honourably and openly in your explanation and have accepted the situation.

I am chomping at the bit to fish with you and John Brennan this year, Festival or not.

I am an Independent Councillor on the High Peak Borough Council who is continually at odds with my fellow party oriented councillors because I speak and obtain the truth from an inbred culture of secrecy which seems to be prevalent in lots of committees and establishments through out the country as well as my own Council.

This is one of my reasons for querying the WCSA decision and would be quite happy if the meeting agenda and minutes where posted on this forum. I personally think that the forum members do deserve this.

Now on a far more pleasant subject. :):)

I would like to publicly thank two WCSA professional charter skippers Paul on the Sea OtterII and Richard Ward on Shy Torque whose help enabled me, to fish last years festival. (I had a usless left arm due to a horse fly bite)

This is the kind of thing that makes Whitby a special place in my life, not silly unnesssary politics.

Edited by Deepseacodmaster

Mike has been practising this manouvre so he can stop perfectly over a wreck. He just waits till the mark comes on screen then throws the engines into reverse. :o

Youtube Video ->

Last time he did this though all the anglers had vanished. :unsure:

Alan AKA wildcard

Edited by wildcard

Experience is that marvelous thing that enables you to recognise a mistake when you make it again.

You do provide parachutes, yeah? :D

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Hells Teeth that things got better brakes than my van!!!!

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical

minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which

holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd

by the clean end"

Cheers

Alan

Now that is a sweet bit of driving.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

If you've wondered why our boat has changed colour, this of course is the original prototype swiftcat owned by Chris Dawson of Swiftline Marine and probably skippered by him. In this clip the boat is using jet drives and can reach an incredible 42 knots.

Edited by wildcard

Experience is that marvelous thing that enables you to recognise a mistake when you make it again.

Youtube Video ->
Our new crewman Rob had a blast in the new Swiftcat with the skipper Mike Freeman yesterday. Mike is the one looking unconcerned in the stripey jumper. Edited by wildcard