Fast Erecting Ones....

Elton

"Tested it - and bought one, mate.

It's proven excellent in the year I've owned it. Well worth the money."

you'll do for me, ordered one online £124.99, and I may have to buy some storm poles, as they are not mentioned in the package

thanks Terry

"I like to keep a bottle of stimulant handy in case I see a snake, which I also keep handy."

- WC Fields

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I import JRC products for another agent I think I may give him a bell with regards to discount!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RUDD

Different floats for different folks!

• 3 weeks later...

Wordbender:you say .After field testing plenty of bivvies over the last 8 years or so, I have to say that the worst was a Viper (by a mile) due to cost/performance imbalance.I Disagree .could you be more precise about this .? ive had my viper for a few years now and wouldnt contemplate anything else.i do get some condensation and the odd drip even with a skin on.but personally,i couldnt comprehend going bankside without it.bear in mind im more of a winter carper.Who needs bivvys in the summer eh !!! frosty

ripped-out-fireplace:

like?

I have a Daiwa 2 man and it is well ventilated - you need decent ventilation to avoid condensation.

It also has the benefit of not leaking.

This is a signature, there are many signatures like it but this one is mine