Crabmill Flash, Cheshire

Pussy Hunter

Has anyone fished Crabmill Flash In sandbach, Cheshire. I have been told it isnt a syndicate water now and is available to fish on day ticket. If anyone knows the address/ phone number of who I should be talking to I would appreciate it.

Also, does anyone know of any other Catfish waters in Cheshire on day ticket?

Thanks for you help

Pussy Hunter :D

Has anyone fished Crabmill Flash In sandbach, Cheshire. I have been told it isnt a syndicate water now and is available to fish on day ticket. If anyone knows the address/ phone number of who I should be talking to I would appreciate it.

Thanks for you help

there are 2 dayticket waters in chesire that i know contain cats homefarm in alsager upto about 25lb i think i have had a 13lber from here on source boilie over trout pellets and ________ near to crewe i think they are bigger there maybe 40lb. where is this crabmill flash in sandbach? how big are the fish? both are easy to find i think Homefarm is off the main road thru alsager down a road called Hall drive just drive to the end and it is there the cats are in the specimen pool. ________ is on the map as it is a country park i havent fished it tho

Burton Mere on the Wirral (Cheshire last time I looked on an atlas), has cats to over 50lbs.

www.go-fish.co.uk/venue_1582.htm

This is a signature, there are many signatures like it but this one is mine

Thanks for you help

________ is not too far from you, expensive but worth it for the fish you will catch.

Lymm Anglers have a few waters with cats in. Not day ticket but at least you can go all the time.

LymmVale has them to 40lb now and the Lake lane site has more then a few in and The Golffy is plagued with small ones as well as one or two ;) bigger ones.

Keith

The more you learn, the more you know.

The more you know, the more you forget.

The more you forget, the less you know.

neither crabmill or plex flashes are day ticket waters, the link to wheelock's site is there for you to see but don't expect to gain membership anytime soon, the waiting list is long and it will take a few years to get in ;)

Very few cats (only 2 that I know of) have been out of the Specimen Lake at Home Farm this year, but it seems there may be at least one in the Match Pool - the baliff told me yesterday that he'd been broken on 15lb mono last Friday.

BTW, does ________'s name keep disappearing because a recent thread about it was locked?

Edited by DavyR