I left my shoes and socks there

I wonder if they're dry?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

that whole trip sums it all up good fish good company though that lack of demijons and cans is a little worrying :D [spelt wrong but im sure you know what i mean lol]

grats to all especially nifty and phooi on the tope roll on the tenth i cant wait oh btw did you manage to catch your bait on the way out or will i have to go on a seperate macky trip prior to going to wales

beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

KAYAK :ok scupper pro (green)

launches 2009 1

species caught 1 cod

It was a great trip and I have to say I was a little in ore of the magnificent Tope the guys got, but I made the decision to stick with the fly rod and learn from the UKSWFFers and learn I did.

On the Friday afternoon I did manage to drop a bait for an hour or so but those pesky doggies hounded me, there was a large pod of dolphins on the horizon give a full on acrobatic show which was a first for me, we don't get them down in the Solent.

Good to catch up with some old friends and meet some new. As for Phooey, he had to be prized off the water, and what a grin, Stevo was equally as dedicated, last off the water on Saturday, convinced there were bass around the estuary mouth waiting on his fly.... what colour was it :D

Now it's time to butter up the wife for another pass so that I can have a go for those tope.

SM :)

http://www.anglersafloat.co.uk

Kayaks: Ocean Kayak Caper (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Scupper Pro

Ocean Kayak Malibu 2 XL (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Trident 15

Wilderness Systems Tarpon 140 Angler (Yellow)

Malibu Mini-X

A member of B.A.S.S www.ukbass.com

I don't think its been mentioned yet, but the guy who runs the charter boat for them said the big females are only around for the next 3 weeks or so.

Might be an idea to go sooner rather than later if you fancy a big one.

Good luck.

Prowler 13 in MANGO.

Sweeeeet.....:)

Kaskazi Dorado

comes with swimming pool as standard

I've just realized Phooey, that avatar of yours appears to be dancing a celebratory jig with a grin as big as that worn by somebody who has just caught a BiiiiiG tope :D

LOL, yeah....I am on a high I don't think I'll come down from for months.

I am going to be INSUFFERABLE :D

Prowler 13 in MANGO.

Sweeeeet.....:)

Kaskazi Dorado

comes with swimming pool as standard