Alan Taylor trophy evening.

spasor

See Norrie.

You only have to threaten to send them to the social, then they appear by magic. :yeah:

Glad you`re still coming Gareth. Not enough idiots on the list yet :P:P:P

We don`t use J`s anymore!!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See Norrie.

You only have to threaten to send them to the social, then they appear by magic. :yeah:

Not the first time I've seen you fall off a stool in the social........along with a chappy who lives in the far north of Scotland......and a certain Publisher/Editor trying not to look embarressed. !!!!! :D:D:clap::D:D

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

See Norrie.

As already pointed out by norrie.. some of us dont have access to the net.. and some of us dont even have a house at the moment :rolleyes::lol::lol:

Not enough idiots on the list yet :P:P:P

true but the ones that are there more than make up for the lack of numbers :yeah::yeah:

Edited by Davy Holt

Davy

"Skate Anglers Have Bigger Tackle"

Not enough idiots on the list yet

true but the ones that are there more than make up for the lack of numbers

:lol::):blink::lol:

Edited by blindog

save-our-sharks member

SACN Member

SFSA Member

"Time is never wasted

When your wasted all the time

Nil Desperandum

I make that 10 of us so far. I`ll ring Sally and order cheese on toast for us as a treat!!!

I`m off to load the car and stuff, then early night. Who put London so far away from Lochaline, 10hr bloody drive tomorrow. :(

We don`t use J`s anymore!!

I make that 10 of us so far. I`ll ring Sally and order cheese on toast for us as a treat!!!

I`m off to load the car and stuff, then early night. Who put London so far away from Lochaline, 10hr bloody drive tomorrow. :(

:clap2: Why not fly and get Norrie to meet you at the airport, far healthier than all that driving. :clap2:

Edited by Norm B