Bic Bilbao Angler test.

maidstonemike

This thread has really put a smile on my face :rolleyes:

Good to see the banter still going,seeing as nobody can get much fishing done because of the good old British weather........ :oops: now someone will probably have a go at me for saying British :bigemo_harabe_net-163:

Na, I think you are OK on that one Mark.

BUT, if you had been talking about 'wind and rain in Scotland' or 'wind and rain in Wales', you could have been accused of being prejudicial.......

Two weeks ago they qualified the weather forcast on the radio stating that when they referred to 'wind & rain in Scotland' that ' wind and rain' were not bad things and that some people enjoy those conditions and went on to say that just because the forcasts for Scotland usually contained more ' wind and rain' predictions than for other areas and that some people did not like wind and rain that this was not meant to imply that they were being derogatory about Scotland or that it isn't a nice place to go.

PC weather forcasting....whatever next?

Moonyaker

KAYAKS:

* OK Prowler 13 (Sunrise)

* OK Scupper Pro TW (Mango Flame)

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just had a member of staff come back from a level 2 ASA Course. In her lesson plan she included a game of Simon says. The tutor hauled her over the coals saying it was derogatory to Simons. You couldn't make it up :headhurt:

Ok Prowler 13

Just had a member of staff come back from a level 2 ASA Course. In her lesson plan she included a game of Simon says. The tutor hauled her over the coals saying it was derogatory to Simons. You couldn't make it up :headhurt:

....Simons....derogatory..............what are you saying?

B)

Moonyaker

Edited by Moonyaker

KAYAKS:

* OK Prowler 13 (Sunrise)

* OK Scupper Pro TW (Mango Flame)

has anybody said that they are rubbish yet? :whistling:

Team Ocean Kayaks U.K.

Kayaks: Necky vector,Flame SPTW

previous Kayaks:Yellow Ocean Kayaks Caper,Flame Prowler 13,Sunrise Ocean Kayaks Prowler 15 Trident, Perception Dancer XT

assisted rescues---5

longest paddle:65 miles

top speed under sail 11.1mph

:2:

Team Ocean Kayaks U.K.

previous Kayaks:Yellow Ocean Kayaks Caper,Flame Prowler 13,Sunrise Ocean Kayaks Prowler 15 Trident, Perception Dancer XT

assisted rescues---5

My kid's primary school won't allow the kids to sing 'Bah Bah Black Sheep' and the potty head even thought about not celebrating Easter. Even the muslim and sikh parents kicked up a stink!

Thankfully he's since moved on to bugger up another school.

Why would you keep falling off?

Are they that unstable?

No the bilbao in my opinion are very stable the only reason I fell off was to practice to get on just incase it happened out at sea. Me and two friends were making sure that we could get on our kayaks. oh and I fell off last sunday when we were mucking about in the HUGE waves. but I learned alot that sunday

You Prowler owners are like a bunch of Reliant Robin freaks.

Plastic pigs the lot of' em. :P

Anyway. Since when did you have to go out in a Force 3? That's what pubs are for :rolleyes:

Regards, Clive

Anyway. Since when did you have to go out in a Force 3? That's what pubs are for :rolleyes:

If I hadn't been out in a force 3 I wouldn't have fished for quite a while

have you not noticed what the weather has been like for the last month you -----?

Team Ocean Kayaks U.K.

assisted rescues---5