George Osbourne

Andrew

A tax return from 12 years ago? Is that it? The best that you can do?

How much tax do you think he might have paid in the last 12 years? Why do you think he is the only presidential candidate /President who has not released his tax returns? Are you really that gullible?

Then we have the typical Luxton swerve by producing someone that has a worse record than farage. What has that got to do with anything?

Just because someone else is a lying thief it doesn't mean that Farage is not a lying thief. He is.

So is Trump. Are you really the only person that can't see that? Even his own party are saying it.

You really should learn to do a little research rather than just picking on headlines without understanding what lies behind them.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/trumpwatch-trump-watch_uk_58cd0e23e4b00705db4fd88e?utm_hp_ref=uk

Trumps spokesman is beginning to look ridiculous trumps need to stop burbling on twitter soon or later it will his downfall this fiasco cannot go on for ever the man is on another planet it doesn't matter how big you think you are you can fall like stone very quickly he is a prime candidate.

What worries me and I think I can speak for millions of people in the USA and around world just what does this man have to do before he is removed .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

No, I don't, and I don't think it is right that a serving MEP should be spending his time (and our money) running a political party, trying to get elected to a different parliament, appearing on his own radio show and touting his ar5e trying to get a job with the other great lying conman Trump.

We agree then that an MPs job should be to represent their constituents, not attempt to do several other jobs, because they struggle to do their parliamentary duties properly, as it is.

However, if they are going to be allowed hold other positions, then it definitely should not be in the media. It'd bad enough that they abuse their powers in business, without running a newspaper, (that previous editors have said is a full time job), and having that kind of persuasive power at their disposal.

John.

• Like 1

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

We often do agree John, and without all of the personal insults. Maybe that is because we talk about the subject.

I firmly believe that when an individual is elected to represent their constituents then that is their full time job, whether it is Westminster or Brussels. I don't differentiate on what other jobs are appropriate. No other job is appropriate.

If you don't want to commit to representing your constituents, then don't stand for election and if you just have to take another job then retire from (either) parliament first.

Easy really

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

Being an MP is a passport to even more wealth. Been proved time and time again, look at exPM Tony B.liar, raking millions in a year.

Osbourne should be forced to quit that editors job or lose his seat.

Clash of interest. :busted_cop:

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”