PM from an anti-angler?

Guest sslatter

Guest sslatter

Received this Private Message from new poster "Nicey" today (number of posts-0):

QUOTE: "Just a thought for anyone who is thinking "There is no way they will ever ban fishing!!!!"

I wonder a couple of years ago how many huntsman were thinking the same thing? If we aren't next on the idiots hit list we are way up there somewhere! So if you get pestered by some anti while you are fishing make the most of it, especially if it's winter, CHUCK EM IN!!!!!! CHUCK EM IN!!!!!!"

"Nicey"- if you haven't got the bottle to post publicly, people may suspect that your intentions are not all they seem to be. Transparency is all..

Just my opinion.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Winter an anti :confused: he makes more posts than my postie thanks for telling us better warn the lads on the sea fishing forum

[ 02. March 2005, 05:05 PM: Message edited by: rob.i ]

when you think you know everything think again....

Dear Uncle X,

"people may begin to suspect you have a sense of humour.."

Careful, you are letting the mask slip. It would take all the misery oops sorry, mystery out of your posts if I learned who you were.

Thats another pathetic attempt at humour by the way.

Regards,

Lee.

Dear Anti's,

Please be VERY careful who you approach at the side of a river, canal, stream etc and continue with the behaviour I have seen exhibited at other events.

If you come up to me and start mouthing off.......

Make sure you are wearing a life preserver 'cause you sure as hell are going to get a swimming lesson demon

[ 03. March 2005, 11:08 PM: Message edited by: Huge_Vitae ]

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."