LONDON EXCEL MARINA

sam-cox

Im working at the above for the next two days, does anyone know if there are any mullet there?

BASS MEMBER

IGFA Member.

Supporting ethical angling practices and wise use and conservation of fishery resources!

SACN Member.

NFSA Member.

Getting confused by politics!

MY LIST IS LONGER THAN YOURS!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

come on lads dont ruddy start, i fu**ed off with argueing.

BASS MEMBER

IGFA Member.

Supporting ethical angling practices and wise use and conservation of fishery resources!

SACN Member.

NFSA Member.

It looks like it Sam, after all the rubbish and foul language you tried to say on that other forum....VERY unimpressed with you my friend.....and the fact that its a PUBLIC forum too..... :mad: :mad: :mad:

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

Norrie, I only bite when bittern mate, I took great offence at the way some people set out to deliberatly prevoke an argument, I admit I did use language that I now regret and for that im sorry, but i just want sensible fishing chat now so can we stop alkl the bitching, Steves left and thats a big enough shame.

BASS MEMBER

IGFA Member.

SACN Member.

NFSA Member.

Fair does Sam.....I'm not getting involved, but I did think you went a bit ott, specially calling the likes of me a Jock Merchant Banker.....specially when everyone knows I'm an HGV driver....of sorts.... :D But will let you off this time...ok....

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

I think this call for a troos all round or the whole forum could get out of hand like TSF fouram did for a while.(forgive the spelling)

Im still upset Steve has gone as he has become a good pal, and is realy quite gentle in real life until up set, he is realy up set over the hole thing, he did enjoy this forum and I feel this forum is now missing his valuable input.

BASS MEMBER

IGFA Member.

SACN Member.

NFSA Member.