favourite species

Matt Baldwin

Were Would We Be Now Without Anglin - you would do us all a favor (favour) if you shorten your display username.
" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why not leave the UK as we dont get many Wahoo, sorry our bass and mullet are second rate British fish

BASS MEMBER

IGFA Member.

Supporting ethical angling practices and wise use and conservation of fishery resources!

SACN Member.

NFSA Member.

Getting confused by politics!

MY LIST IS LONGER THAN YOURS!

only decent fight since starting to fish has been pollack on light spinning set up

AWESOME

Andrew

member of Save our Sharks

SOS

SACN member

it's the taking part that counts!

@==---¬--¬--¬------<(')))>< angling classics

Garfish on 3lb tackle + 1/2oz lure rod, amazing!!!

THE UK,s BEST SPORT!!!!!

Goundbait the sea with smelly rotten fish to entice - then wait for the mackeral strip to dive!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BassMan - The holder of Possibly Very Good Catches - Luv to fish from Yaks!!!!

Forgot to mention our local coast heavyweight.

The awesome Stingray.

These beauties will sort out the boys from the men, and make good use of any heavy tackle when they arrive.

These Stingray are the only chance we get now to hook a big fish 40lb+. Roll on the summer.

So then there are lots of different species mentioned here. If we don't conserve our fish stocks we won't have any favourite species to like. I went fishing on the River Medway sunday. These two men caaught loads of small pouting and whiting like around 6oz. Killed them then threw them back in. I don't see the point of people fishing if they ere going to do that. Its wrong and sick.

Tight Lines

Matt

Hia's All