Spotted from the Docks

Yakity - Yak - u.k.

Hi All,

Talking to "Millsey", he was down at Exmouth Docks the other evening talking to a fisherman, they both spotted TWO Garfish swimming about below them.

The guy he was talking to, caught a Makerel from the dock wall, in January !

Could be a good sign all round for the season.

Heres hopeing anyway :D

Yakity. :)

Mackerel/launce/LSD/conger/bass/pollacl/wrasse/tope//mullet/gurnard,big shark! (porgies)

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

I fear the worst -Innun!

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Ok I am a tool!

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

I caught 8 small scloolies yesterday from a mark where they didn't put in a show until April last year.

This mark is supposed to fish flounders now but they are extreemly thin on the ground.

Could this be down to warmer water?

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

I haven't even been fihing yet this year because it is so early, but we took the new lurcher pup (poaching in other ways) for a walk the other week - two weeks ago -on Anglesey and saw gulls diving madly about 30 yards off shore - and I didn't have a rod in the car! Never again am I going anywhere without some means of putting a hook of some kind in the water. Travel fly rod and kit, that's the answer. It can stay in the car.

With talk of schoolies about I wonder if it is worth a trek (150 miles each way) to Wilfa rocks to see if there are any fish in the cooling water outlet. There is talk hereabouts of bass in Torness - what do you think folks? Anyone fancy a trip with me to blank spectacularly?

Simon.

Simon Everett

Staffordshire.

Fishing kayaks:

White& Orange Dorado

Olive Scupper Pro

Yellow Prowler Elite

Touring kayaks

Red White Skua

White & Orange Duo

It has been warm so far this winter. I live in the sunny South East ( Orpington ). Yesterday the Frogs appeared in my pond, not just the odd on but at least 20 ( I keep lost count, why can't they keep still? ) two weeks earlier than last year ( last year they were 3 weeks early ). So in a couple of years they'll be spawning at Christmas!

Each winter once the severe frost sets in I put away my outside hose and turn of the seperate supply stop-cock then carefully drain down to ensure no damage to the outside pipe is caused by the ice. Have not had to do it this year ( so far ). Problem mother nature has a habit of catching up on herself. Snow in June ? I hope not, not with a 4 day Tenching trip booked plus several Mullet trips. We'll see.

Andrew Boyd

Hiya Dave.

No mate, its someone else.

How are you doing buddy??

I suppose the sun and Sangria are still hell to live with :D

Have you found a house and a job for us yet??

Lorraine and I are getting quite clever with the language now.

We can say morning , evening,good day,hello,goodbye, AND count to ten.

Do you think we will get by with such a command of the lingo :D:D

We were comming over this year, but changed to Cyprus, might catch you next year for a beer or two.

Hope you are all well.

Cheers.

Bill :)