sea angler mag

macky

Cranfield:

I use to get so fed up with every article, being an advertisement for something.

The generally poor quality of the reports and reviews.

The extremely irritating demeanour of the Editor, that I stopped buying the magazine.

That worked for me, I suggest you do the same.      

Worked for me too. I was starved of fishing reading (except for AN) so paid out

£12 for a years guarenteed on time delivery of Sea Angling News, just love it :D

Alan(nl)

ANMC Founder Member. . www.the-lounge.org.uk/valley/

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is that strange looking person on the front page?? I will not be taking casting lessons from im sure.I also see that on the last photo of his strange cast that it looks like his reel has frapped up as well!!!!! I went out and bought a copy just to see what he looked like and im scared ... lol

Cranfield

"The extremely irritating demeanour of the Editor, that I stopped buying the magazine", me too.

satchmo "Screw the record chasers and the glory hunters. Why decide that a specimen fish has to die so they can have their picture in Sea Angler", I know sad gits man.

jonnyx " dunno about wrasse, but i have weighed in live flounder at a comp here in Cornwall and released them after. they were in a cool box full of water for about 3 hours without any ill effects"

yes I have had to take in some really good flounders, to be weighed by a trust worthy weigh master over here in jersey, and had to keep them alive in my bath for two days, they where none the worse when I released them back to where I had fished them from.

the reason for my waiting to see a trust worthy master, was, any of the other ones would have told every bloody body where I was fishing.

I also never told the press over here of any of my catches, for the very same reason.

not that it works like that all the time, I have been known to hit the local head lines from time to time.

so now, as far as ppl over here think, I don't do much fishing.

glory hunters can kiss my a$$

Langstone Harbour Boatmens Association have also taken their business elsewhere.

Is that 'Shaky' thrilled to bits with his 'frap up' on p.74?

What is it with this fast-filling page of 'Erotica' stuff?

Not about money is it?

Ridiculous!

Why does Russky always look as if he can walk on water? On p.29 he appears to have become airborne. There was a 'beaut' several months back when he was on a pontoon. Both feet were clearly in the air? Perhaps he's a snowman?

"I'm walkin' in the air ...."