My Monster Bass

Elton

Caught off the beach at Felixstowe yesterday....it's just a shame that I didn't catch this little monster's great grandmother :D

Posted Image

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

NickInTheNorth:

Tell me Elton, where did you get that 6 foot long filleting knife from   :D      :D

Same shop that sold me that 12/O hook and 300lb mono :D

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Elton, if it is still alive can I have it please? I could catch a nice bait on that!

Politicians are not responsible for a country's rise to greatness; The people are.

The people are not responsible for a country's fall to mediocrity; the politicians are.

I once caught a whiting on a 2/0 hook that was so small I nearly re-cast without seeing it, it was hiding under the bait - still hooked fairly in the mouth. It must have swum around the bend to get hooked!

East Hampshire Boat Anglers www.boat-angling.co.uk

A Bass of any size would make me happy as I've never caught one. The waters up here around the Isle of Lewis aren't home to many of them, although I do know of them been caught in numbers in Spring time a few years ago ........ why they aren't here in Summer time I do not know. Anyone any ideas why? I would of thought with the slightly warmer waters in the summer months they would show up ... but nope, none that Ive seen.

Every year, I try to catch a new species of fish ... Bass has been on the list for a very long time but I think they hear me coming and hide when I fish for them in spring time, this year though I did catch a new species for me in a small Blue Mouth , which was a pretty little fish ... until you grip it the wrong way!!

Gillies

tha fis agam a bhe iasg nuth dunidh sasain!

www.gilliesmackenzie.com

Gillies:

A Bass of any size would make me happy as I've never caught one.

Then have a look here http://www.anglingforums.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=189

Jim Roper

https://www.harbourbridgelakes.com/

Pisces mortui solum cum flumine natant

You get more bites on Anglers Net