The Best LED Light I have Ever Bought!

Elton

If anyone has a problem getting one at asda (asda in Blackpool has got loads of them) just to let you all know Wilkinsons is also selling them for £3.25

Edited by IanBass

Just one big fish, PLEASE!!!!!!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FINALLY got round to getting some normal AA batteries, and I am very impressed indeed! If this thing lasts a couple of sessions of intermittent use for baiting up I'll be impressed even more. With rod tip lights and this for baiting I can keep using my tiny headlamp for fishing rather than splashing out on a new bigger fancier one, at least until LED headlamps get even better and cheaper.

I reckon it will be reasonably waterproof as it is, and even if water does get inside there's not a lot to go wrong if it does.

Cheers Asda!

I reckon it will be reasonably waterproof as it is

I said exactly the same thing to somebody yesterday.

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Stick a couple of the front of your van, Derek, and you won't need headlights :D

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

Stick a couple of the front of your van, Derek, and you won't need headlights :D

Now there's an idea, I could turn my fiat estate into a rally car ! :D :D :D

Ian

"If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving isn't for you"

Got the last 2 from ASDA @ Dunbar on my way up to a meet at North Berwick. A lady angler at the meet also had one.She says they have been available for a couple of years now, anyway they are BRILL, Got one in the van with double sided tape but when the missus sees it I think she'll claim the other one. Looks like another trip to ASDA when the new stocks are in.

Got to be the bargain of the year. :idea::idea::idea:

You can't fall off the floor! drunk.gif

• 2 months later...
Got the last 2 from ASDA @ Dunbar on my way up to a meet at North Berwick. A lady angler at the meet also had one.She says they have been available for a couple of years now, anyway they are BRILL, Got one in the van with double sided tape but when the missus sees it I think she'll claim the other one. Looks like another trip to ASDA when the new stocks are in.

Got to be the bargain of the year. :idea::idea::idea:

These are so good it's worth a bump.
You can't fall off the floor! drunk.gif

LOL It's funny - when I go beach fishing now, I see quite a few of them in mate's shelters :D