How do you

Snatcher

You will often read posts with a link to something else,simply marked with here Can someone tell me how its done please.It makes posts look so much tidier!

Thanks in advance :thumbs:

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Like this

When you reply to or post a topic, above the post box there is an icon, the sixth one from the left which states insert link, click on this and a new small window opens, copy and paste your chosen link click OK and you then are given an option to type whatever you wish i chose " like this"then click OK again and the hyper link appears in you post as above.

Hope this helps. :thumbs:

Hope you like my chosen hyperlink.

Edited by medwaygreen

Fishing seems to be my favorite form of loafing.

"Even a bad day of fishing is better than a good day of work."

I know the joy of fishes in the river through my own joy, as I go walking along the same river.

What do you think if the float does not dip, try again I think.

You meam like here hope you like my chosen hyperlink,could not open yours for some reason?

Thanks Medwaygreen,thats another new trick the old horse has picked up :yeah:

Edited by Snatcher

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Got it in one. :thumbs:

Shame your club are having such a bad time of it lately. :schmoll:

Try my Hyperlink again, should be alright now.

Edited by medwaygreen

I know the joy of fishes in the river through my own joy, as I go walking along the same river.

Yes your hyperlink is fine now and impressive.Love the naked model,very artistic :rolleyes:

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Yes your hyperlink is fine now and impressive.Love the naked model,very artistic :rolleyes:

Naked model gets my vote. LOL.

Westie.

If you're being chased by a police dog, try not to go through a tunnel, then on to a little seesaw, then jump through a hoop of fire. They're trained for that.

Visit My Photo Gallery

When you reply to or post a topic, above the post box there is an icon, the sixth one from the left which states insert link, click on this and a new small window opens, copy and paste your chosen link click OK and you then are given an option to type whatever you wish i chose " like this"then click OK again and the hyper link appears in you post as above.

A slight variation would be to type all of what you want first, then highlight what you want the link to be and when you paste the actual link into the box the highlighted part from your text will be the clicky bit.

Yes quite right ayjay, that way can be a lot easier as well. :thumbs:

Edited by medwaygreen

I usually do it manually, turning a thing like

http://www.basspro.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Product_10151_-1_10001_91862____SearchResultsinto[url="http://www.basspro.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Product_10151_-1_10001_91862____SearchResults"]Shakespeare® Ugly Stik® Catfish Casting Rods[/url]which displays as

Shakespeare® Ugly Stik® Catfish Casting Rods

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President