Athiest bus campaign

Ken L

KB

The Landover Babtist Church web site is a spook...

Sorry that should have read spoof, I don't believe in spooks either.

:bigemo_harabe_net-163:

Sorry had to edit that, couldn't even spell sorry :rolleyes:

Edited by corydoras

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just one last post before this thread is closed, (I know I said I mightn't post again, but I'd only start another)

For those who think that religion does 'no harm'

St Monica's RC High School, Prestwich

The only secondary school in Britain to decline to give its female pupils the HPV vaccine, which protects against cervical cancer.

“Morally it [the HPV vaccine] seems to be a sticking plaster response. Parents must consider the knock-on effect of encouraging sexual promiscuity. Instead of taking it for granted that teenagers will engage in sexual activity, we can offer a vision of a full life keeping yourself for a lifelong partnership in marriage.” Monsignor John Allen, governor

Edited by corydoras

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Topic locked by request.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President