Free legal streaming music

corydoras

Read all about it here

http://www.pcpro.co.uk/blogs/2009/01/16/sp...l-music-honest/

Don't forget to download from the link below for instant access, I'm currently listening to old Tull and Gerry Rafferty material, bliss.

https://www.spotify.com/en/get-started/

Good stuff, considering it's free. You can even listen to complete albums.

This is the mutt's nuts! I've just found stuff I've been looking for for ages. Humble Pie, Etta James, Little Feat... the list is endless, excellent post mate.

Eating wild caught fish is good for my health, reduces food miles and keeps me fit trying to catch them........it's my choice to do it, not yours to stop me!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ofcourse you can copy it if you can hear it its recordable :D

That's exactly what I thought, but the clever bar stewards have certainly found a way to disable Audio Recorder For Free :rolleyes:

Even so, it was nice to hear Futurama again by Be-bop Deluxe.

English as tuppence, changing yet changeless as canal water, nestling in green nowhere, armoured and effete, bold flag-bearer, lotus-fed Miss Havishambling, opsimath and eremite, feudal, still reactionary, Rawlinson End.

It was my fault - I forgot I had been experimenting with a microphone. Sorted :thumbs:

English as tuppence, changing yet changeless as canal water, nestling in green nowhere, armoured and effete, bold flag-bearer, lotus-fed Miss Havishambling, opsimath and eremite, feudal, still reactionary, Rawlinson End.

Downloaded and installed OK,but when I tried to run it I got

procedure could not be located in the DLL.

I,m using Win98 SE..Any thoughts?

Needs XP or Vista. Won't run on NT 4 or Win2K either.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Needs XP or Vista. Won't run on NT 4 or Win2K either.

It does run on Win 2k!

Eating wild caught fish is good for my health, reduces food miles and keeps me fit trying to catch them........it's my choice to do it, not yours to stop me!

It does run on Win 2k!
Ahh that's good to know, I've a Win2K box I might try it on then. I was just quoting from the Spotify web site which just says XP and Vista.

Not that that's going to help our friend who is still on '98 SE.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

DO NOT....I repeat.....DO NOT go on to this site.....!!!!!!! ^_^

You will lose huge chunks of your life listening to all that music that you've been searching for!

It's absolutely brilliant!

The only problem I've found is that if I close it down to go and listen to something else, the music keeps playing? I'm sure it's something simple that I've missed.

Any ideas Cory?

Janet

DO NOT....I repeat.....DO NOT go on to this site.....!!!!!!! ^_^

You will lose huge chunks of your life listening to all that music that you've been searching for!

It's absolutely brilliant!

The only problem I've found is that if I close it down to go and listen to something else, the music keeps playing? I'm sure it's something simple that I've missed.

Any ideas Cory?

Janet

You need to close the site on the icon on the bottom toolbar on my computer with win 2k. I hope that helps.