Some really sobering financial news

Newt

Despite all the rumours to the contary Im not being disrespectfull, there just isnt another word for them. You dont need media trying to tell you what the hell has been going on here , you only had to open your eyes and look. Today the radio alarm clock woke me up with the news to say that they are going to give pregnant women tax payers money to stop smoking. Christ I though I was still dreaming, or tripping. AND please dont start giving me that crap about how much money this will save the HNS

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the problem, hark back to the 'good old days' when we should be PLANNING for our future and for the future of our children, grand children, and great grand children. It's people like you that are part of the problem, not part of the solution.

What do you suggest then. I noticed brown and co they came in with a stable economy, since they have been in power it's been down hill from there, same with the buropratts, it ain't gonna get better, tell me how can it, with these who advocate huge public spending creating mythical jobs etc, it will end in tears, there is no light at the end of the tunnel. Call an election, call for a referendum as was promised and see what you will get.

fwiw. It ain't me running the country so how can i be part of the problem, i'm the same as every other foot soldier, suffering at the hands of others. I planned for my retirement ok, to have it stolen by this bunch of wasters, It was my money that i worked 40-60 hours a week my friend, put it into the future and it gets knicked by this wastefull ex chancellor, now unelected, who hasen't done anything of use as far as i can see apart from spend, who's fault is that, mine? Tell me what actual use have they been. Give us a positive, please do. :) .

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

LOL @yoxer..........i was being subtle, i didnt want barry to have a fit........(only joking barry) :P

Believe me, i am mr cool. B)

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

"Give us a positive, please do."

This labour government has made some people very very very wealthy . Mind you theyve also wiped out one hell of a lot more , soooooooooooo if your not within the first catagory mmmmmm I suppose it just cancels it out.

we could not compete and still cant when there are people literaly working for bowls of rice etc, and the days of cries saying " Oh yeah but they are producing crap " is absolute nonsense. The situation is not complex at all, the solution remarkably simple.What is complex is how you maintain the standard of living you think your entitled to.
This is a misconception too. Go and fire up Google Earth and have a look at Shanghai, do you really think that the folks there all working for a bowl of rice? Before the Communist revolution the Chinese economy was about 47% of the global GDP. China is only just ramping up it's economy to where it left off.

We don't spend enough money educating our Children. Education in the US is a mess, no National Curriculum and religious nut jobs are making the situation worse by trying to take over School Boards and have Creationism taught as science in school for Christ sake, and there are some who would like to have the same rot over here. Do you think Chinese schools waste their students time by teaching them that some god made the world in 7 days in biology class. We have to many school leavers walking out the school door at 16 with no qualifications and a society where it is cool to be dumb. If your smart in the UK people look down on you.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

"Give us a positive, please do."

This labour government has made some people very very very wealthy . Mind you theyve also wiped out one hell of a lot more , soooooooooooo if your not within the first catagory mmmmmm I suppose it just cancels it out.

Ha Ha, those chislers are in the city whoever is in, you not talking about the blue chip pension brigade, you know the ones that have also won an early retirement to spend it off this government by any chance. :) while we are going to carry on working to pay for it. B)

regards, problem barry

Edited by barry luxton

"We don't spend enough money educating our Children"

WE or rather you aint got any money to spend , and educate them for what ? To work in asda , or to feck off to some other country where they aint taxed to oblivion ?

The UK dosnt need educated people , it likes you just the way you are

wouldnt suprise me if the pound drops below 1 to 1 soon.
The Euro is fast becoming the de facto currency in Northern Ireland, you can spend Euro's in most supermarkets that are close to the Border and the rate as you say is one for one.

I'm not advocating we join the Euro at this moment in time, they probably would'nt let us anyway. Stable door, bolted, typically bloody UK.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote