Anyone Looking For A Job?

Elton

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have no fear, the splitshot was safely tucked away earlier :o

That's a relief, because it's a pain when you've not enough shot to cock your waggler and to keep your meat just kissing bottom!

Eating wild caught fish is good for my health, reduces food miles and keeps me fit trying to catch them........it's my choice to do it, not yours to stop me!

Funnily enough, she mentioned that when you were out fishing last night. Nice pair of keepnets though B)

The bad news is I've just sold the metal meshed one!

Eating wild caught fish is good for my health, reduces food miles and keeps me fit trying to catch them........it's my choice to do it, not yours to stop me!

They were my favorite ones :angry:

And mine but banned now. Oh well, I'd better go and rip the other one off........check out ebay if you want it!

I was thinking the marketing job earlier. In a way, I wish that my email to the Angling trust had been answered and also some of the other concerns that have been raised, addressed. I have a relevant degree, used to be in charge of marketing for a company (and run a collectors' club) and have a reasonable understanding of angling, including many of the personalities involved in it. On top of that, I'm seriously wondering whether I want to continue on my path of self-employment for much longer.

That would have been an ideal job to apply for.

{Edit: scratch that. I've just seen that you have to work in either Herefordshire or Nottingham. Both about a million miles from me. Lucky them :) }

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Elton, I am dismayed to learn you have not received a reply from Angling Trust, I e-mail the CEO Mark Lloyd directly, and to date he ALWAYS responds, he has even phoned me directly about one of the issues I raised, I will pm his e-mail to you mate.

PS, go for the job, throw your hat into the ring and see what comes of it, at the very least it will be interesting to see how many candidates Angling Trust receive, IMO you are suitably qualified .

I am a match angler .....not an anti-Christ!!!]

Elton, I am dismayed to learn you have not received a reply from Angling Trust, I e-mail the CEO Mark Lloyd directly, and to date he ALWAYS responds, he has even phoned me directly about one of the issues I raised, I will pm his e-mail to you mate.

PS, go for the job, throw your hat into the ring and see what comes of it, at the very least it will be interesting to see how many candidates Angling Trust receive, IMO you are suitably qualified .

Bob

I still haven't had a reply to my email, either.

DRUNK DRIVERS WRECK LIVES.

Don't drink and drive.