Is this a wind up!

JayP

What a trout! hope it went back though.

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Trout are tough old fish and will survive the worse kind of conditions. With the number of trout fisheries in the Surrey area and some of the flooding we've had in recent years, I'm not at all surprised it was there.

'I've got a mind like a steel wassitsname'

Yip they are Tough old fish. (wild ones are the best for fighting).

My Wild Brownie record is a 2LB'er from the river Clyde near the Garrion Bridge at a place called Mauldslie. Caught with very worn greenwells.

JJ

JayP:

Snatcher,

yes it is a trout, the fact that it came from the shopping trolley infested sespit that is the river mole is the bit i'm questioning.

JayP

Sorry mate,can't agree on that statement,i fish the mole at mickleham and fetcham on a regular basis and neither is a sespit.The river at fetcham does hold some trout,always has done.I see no reason to doubt the authenticity of it.The mole holds a few surprises.There are carp,barbel,trout and the usual coarse fish,alas not many dace nowdays,but the head of chub is very big.