The Dvice

PhilC

Looks like an impresive invention, but as they say the proof is in the eating!

Has any one tried it and what is thier opinion?

PhilC

Edited by PhilC

Ask a question and be a fool for 5 minutes! Never ask a question and be a fool for life! .

A blind person who sees is better than a seeing person who is blind.

Looks like an impresive invention, but as they say the proof is in the eating!

Has any one tried it and what is thier opinion?

PhilC

I must be a fool cause i havn't a clue what your on about!!! :huh:

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

I must be a fool cause i havn't a clue what your on about!!! :huh:

Hi Martin

This was the whole point of my post being vauge. :rolleyes:

There is quite a bit of info on the web but most of it is comercial based, promoting the sale of the "D-Vice. On the face of it, it looks very convincing and I certainly am going to give it a testing on a beach where delicate soft baits such as sprats, razor, shell fish etc, should produce results at distance! But thats another posting later. :)

Ask a question and be a fool for 5 minutes! Never ask a question and be a fool for life! .

A blind person who sees is better than a seeing person who is blind.

Not got or tried one myself but one of the blokes who fish some of our local matches is involved in dvice ltd.....i know its what you would expect from the bloke but he has very high opinions on the dvice and i have to say from what ive seen of it it would be a very good thing to have in your tackle box......id probably only use it for tope fishing to get a nice side of mackerel out there or putting a soft bait out to distance. if you search dvice on you tube there is a vid of rob showing how it works......think he casts out king rag out to about 100 meters and shows you how they look after the cast by winding back in straight away.

Like you say though its an expensive loss if you snag up or snap off though.

You can view my photo album @.... olliejays photo album

Youtube Video ->

Original Video

You learn something every day. I thought it was pronounced "dee-vice".

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

Good video, that. I just watched it all the way through and it seems honest, as well as being made by someone with faith in his product. Nice one.

I might give them a try.

Too expensive for me to seriously consider. At £2 I'd be tempted, though I cannot see where the extra money goes. Say £1 for a gemini lead... £2 for the plastic tube and longer wire?

I'm all for tackle developments and appreciate set-up, design and tooling costs, but they could themselves a favour by reducing the price to the consumer.

Looks like a simple idea, and pretty cheap to manufacture. They might be pricing themselves a bit too high. Unless there is some real cleverness there that isn't immediately obvious, it seems to me that it would be pretty easy to make your own.