That's my boy!

Worms

Speechless......well I would be if I couldn't think of so many things to say on the subject :blink:

"He could have shrugged his shoulders and sat at home on his Playstation.." Good old Dad, what a role model.

Perhaps it would have been a good idea if he had done so prior to the event!!

Click here!

Eating wild caught fish is good for my health, reduces food miles and keeps me fit trying to catch them........it's my choice to do it, not yours to stop me!

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am suspicious. I suppose it's a remote possibility, and I expect their claim that they only had sex once can be treated with a pinch of salt, but it seems to me that it would be spectacularly unlucky for a 12 year old boy to have got her pregnant, especially given that nine months later he still doesn't look anywhere near hitting puberty. I simply find it highly unlikely that he has a high enough viable sperm count. I think the CSA ought to be checking DNA.

SNN1305AA-380_732314a.jpg

The Sussex police have said NO charges will result in this????? I always thought the police were there to uphold the law, and there IS a law banning sex for under 16s!!

This is surely sending the wrong message to every teenager in the country, saying "don't worry - we won't do anything!!!

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

There is a law, but it is only usually invoked when there is a big difference in the ages of the kids involved, or one of them is an adult, or there is some other aggravating factor. Legal action was considered in this case and then ruled out as not being in anyone's interests. I doubt that a prosecution would have occurred if their genders were reversed, but I bet the authorities would be taking a more hands-on approach.

The Sussex police have said NO charges will result in this????? I always thought the police were there to uphold the law, and there IS a law banning sex for under 16s!!

This is surely sending the wrong message to every teenager in the country, saying "don't worry - we won't do anything!!!

Banning sex for under 16's you are having a laugh surely :o What age were you when you found sex? and what guilt did society pour on you KB. Get real it's why we are ALL here :rolleyes:

But as a Christian just what do you think society should do to punish these miscreants?