look to this big fish!

tjanderr

Hey Tjander, I've seen your lot of fakes on loads of websites mate, can't believe some people still fall for it. :mad:

Theres some excellent captures on there and i'm sure Christian and Jan are getting a little p155ed off at your lot. :mad:

I wont credit your angling skills, but i will credit your 'improving' digital enhancement skills.

A lot of us are getting bored of this :o

Pokey Joe,

If you leave your mouse pointer over the pics for longer than a second a label will come up telling you what and who caught the fish.

And with the pushed out on fish on the pics,

As "Designated" photographer for all my mates I will not press the shutter until they have the fish tight to their chest or stomach but I will use the lens set around 50mm or less and get close in.

Keith

The more you learn, the more you know.

The more you know, the more you forget.

The more you forget, the less you know.

I had'nt noticed this at first - only having a cursory glance!

However, now having looked properly, I think you have a point! The lighting is quite clearly 'wrong' on a lot of pics, some have the tell tale 'line' around the edge of the carp where superimposition has taken place, and some also have clearly had the image of the carp enlarged.

Carp of such enormous proportions would take some holding - to say the least!! These guys are holding them with ease no strain whatsoever showing on their faces nor on the hands1

I see he has also disabled right-click so you cannot save them and have a look in photo-editing software .... unlesss you click on 'view' -'source', select the jpg you want to examine and put it at the end of the web address, as an example:

http://members.rott.chello.nl/tmarapengopi.../mr-woo-b26.jpg

try enlarging 6:1 and higher; (I used paint shop pro) also lighten up the colours a bit - most interesting....... :rolleyes:

SEA FISHING THE SOUTH WEST

www.seaswest.org.uk

Try 'inverting' the colours too - the unnatural line around the edge is cleary visible!

See here:

0632.jpg

Try saving the image, open it up with paint shop pro - or even just 'paint' in your accessories list and then enlarge x2 for a better idea of what I am on about.

There is no line around the man - there is around the carp - a clear case of superimposition.

He's good at it mind!

[ 28. December 2002, 09:39 AM: Message edited by: mpbdsnu ]

If you look closely at the fingers of some of the blokes you'll see that alot of them have got fingers like carrotts :D

I'm not sure but am i right in thinkin that not all carp anglers on the continent have massive hands :confused: :D

"Carp are hard to catch in the winter, that also goes for the spring, summer, and the autumn"