Fatal error?

Janet

Major problems getting onto the forum tonight....is it just me?

I keep getting this message:-

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 246609 bytes) in /home/anglersn/public_html/forums/ipb_seo.php on line 2053

Am I just being dim? Never had a problem before.

Janet

Happening for me too, but only on some posts. A rogue bit of scripting probably, though Elton might be able to increase the memory limit temporarily to get round it.

Geoff

The server software is being updated. Bear with us.... :)

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Been happening to me too, but only on some pages of a thread :unsure:

John S

Quanti Canicula Ille In Fenestra

Species caught in 2017 Common Ash, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, White Willow.

Species caught in 2016: Alder, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Crab Apple, Left Earlobe, Pedunculate Oak, Rock Whitebeam, Scots Pine, Smooth-leaved Elm, Swan, Wayfaring tree.

Species caught in 2015: Ash, Bird Cherry, Black-Headed Gull, Common Hazel, Common Whitebeam, Elder, Field Maple, Gorse, Puma, Sessile Oak, White Willow.

Species caught in 2014: Big Angry Man's Ear, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Common Whitebeam, Downy Birch, European Beech, European Holly, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, Wych Elm.
Species caught in 2013: Beech, Elder, Hawthorn, Oak, Right Earlobe, Scots Pine.

Species caught in 2012: Ash, Aspen, Beech, Big Nasty Stinging Nettle, Birch, Copper Beech, Grey Willow, Holly, Hazel, Oak, Wasp Nest (that was a really bad day), White Poplar.
Species caught in 2011: Blackthorn, Crab Apple, Elder, Fir, Hawthorn, Horse Chestnut, Oak, Passing Dog, Rowan, Sycamore, Willow.
Species caught in 2010: Ash, Beech, Birch, Elder, Elm, Gorse, Mullberry, Oak, Poplar, Rowan, Sloe, Willow, Yew.

I wondered why I got this for a short time earlier today

"Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/ioncube/ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/anglersn:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp) in /home/anglersn/public_html/forums/ipb_seo.php on line 2

Site error: the file /home/anglersn/public_html/forums/ipb_seo.php requires the ionCube PHP Loader ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so to be installed by the site administrator."

RNLI Shoreline Member

Member of the Angling Trust

That was before the ionCube loader was reinstalled, Leon.

I'd love to pretend to be really clever and tell you what it all means, but I pay another company to sort it out as I don't have the foggiest :D

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Hope it clears up soon.

Elton, those folks you are paying to take care of this - are you paying them too much?

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

I can't to access my own or other user profiles by clicking on the names , or send PMs it says ....

"Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available."

I am logged in though? I can omly get to my own stuff via the "my controls" link at the top of the page

You will be able to do all of it after your 15th post which gives you full membership.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President