new bait

gismo

serious help ,only please have made a new type of boilie bait with one of main ingredients being a pet food derivitive bit like trigga is but have tested it over 6 months with some other local anglers 15 of them on 7 different waters includig 4 in france as well this bait on one rod and other well known baits on other 2 .caught 85%of fish on new bait has 12 ingredients in it. non harmful to fish or lake.all other anglers have improved catch rate and 12 broken their pb on their local water need some to help market and produce. problem being dont want someone ripping of my bait as have spent 6 months and lot of money field testing could sell it for approx £7 a kilo and still make 125% mark up so not out to rip other anglers off thanks gismo

So you don't reckon 125% is a rip off?

Den :)

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

for all you Spodders. https://youtu.be/XYxsY-FbSic

poledark:

So you don't reckon 125% is a rip off?

Den    :)  

After spending SIX months testing it an proving it

which is more can be said for a product on the sea fishing section, IMHO it is not a rip off, just getting a bit back from what he put in.

Also keep in mind that baits are short lived, ie the fish go off them, scare of them, new baits turn up, heavily financed by the big companys etc.

No Den for once I disagree with you, sorry :cool:

Good luck with your product mate, you will need it and deserve it. :)

Alan(nl)

ANMC Founder Member. . www.the-lounge.org.uk/valley/

After spending SIX months testing it an proving it which is more can be said for a product on the sea fishing section

LOL. Alan, tell us how you REALLY feel about fishbites. I heard they are a major contributor to global warming.

:D:D

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Newt:

LOL.  Alan, tell us how you REALLY feel about .  

:D     :D  

I don't know about the product but now would be the time to find out, the Sole are showing in good numbers, I have seen a few Bass caught from the pier and the Whiting should start showing any time now.

Gismo, getting back on topic, sorry, If I was in your possition I would get in contact with Elton, Julian and Gaffer for advice.

What is the "shelf life" of the bait?

You might also consider shipping from Jersey/Gurnsey, not VAT and less tax

Cheers and very good luck.

Alan(nl)

ANMC Founder Member. . www.the-lounge.org.uk/valley/

if posted on day when made u can freeze it as would be vac packed have had some in freezer for six months no problem if stored in cool dry place about 4 weeks so if not regular fisher could split in two and freeze half a kilo it has mild preservative in but not asmuch as mass produced baits as trying to keep as natural as possible obviously if u in france or hotter climate then shelf life will be reduced