Top Presenters

kleinboet

Rabbit, I do believe you are trying to goad me! Let me make this quite clear - there are umpteen very good presenters on all channels, there were even more but a lot have either retired or left this mortal coil! Now - out of all these excellent presenters (whom people can understand as they speak clearly) we select one who cannot pronounce his rrr's, and you have to listen very carefully to what he says or sometimes you will miss what he is saying. I will not watch him as I watch television for enjoyment, not for concentration!

The other keeps making sexual references, which I don't need.

These are MY opinions, if you feel different so be it - but don't try and persuade me to adopt yours by insulting me!

Edited by kleinboet

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i feel some gay types on tv deliberately go over the top (down to smuttiness) mainly because without this method they wouldnt be on telly in the first place ,norton is fine but clarey (sp) is detestable .

to balance things i find the half gay older lady on will and grace hilarious whilst the really gay thing downright obnoxious but as you say i cannot understand a word Florentino Fernández says on tv :D

and Penélope Cruz just grunts and clicks to my ears

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

to dislike a man because he ......... has a speech impediment is pathetic.

Don't fowget, Wabbit, that not pwonouncing youw aaawws is not necessawily a speech impediment, but is sometimes an affectation leawned at Public School.

Impediment gets my sympathy , affectation my scown.

I neithah know naw cawe which it is in this pawticulah case, as I don't watch the pwogwamme - I am just wowwied that this computah seems to have caught it.

I am in the Isle of Man at the moment and hope to go twout fishing this week, but it looks as if I must leave the wepowt until I get home lest y'all don't know what fish I am witing about.

Apologies fow not spelling yow name wight, but each time I type Wabbit it comes out as Wabbit. Should we call you Bunny instead?

Edited by Vagabond

RNLI Governor

World species 471 : UK species 105 : English species 95 .

Certhia's world species - 215

Eclectic "husband and wife combined" world species 501

"Nothing matters very much, few things matter at all" - Plato

...only things like fresh bait and cold beer...

its wossies fathwer :D

fwuffy is better than bunny surely :D;)

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Guest Rabbit
Rabbit, I do believe you are trying to goad me! Let me make this quite clear - there are umpteen very good presenters on all channels, there were even more but a lot have either retired or left this mortal coil! Now - out of all these excellent presenters (whom people can understand as they speak clearly) we select one who cannot pronounce his rrr's, and you have to listen very carefully to what he says or sometimes you will miss what he is saying. I will not watch him as I watch television for enjoyment, not for concentration!

The other keeps making sexual references, which I don't need.

These are MY opinions, if you feel different so be it - but don't try and persuade me to adopt yours by insulting me!

So your worried about a man's RRR's and you say you do not like reference to err sex :o

So your worried about a man's RRR's and you say you do not like reference to err sex :o

My sex education didn't include the 3 R's.

I really don't give a damn about someone's sexual preferences, but Graham Norton is about as welcome as a dose of herpes.

Lewd without being particularly funny. Sexual orientation hass nothing to do with it.

This is a signature, there are many signatures like it but this one is mine

Guest Rabbit

Quote Alan Stubbs

Lewd without being particularly funny. Sexual orientation hass nothing to do with it.

Lewd...Belonging to the lower classes, or the rabble, idle and lawless, bad vicious - Chaucer

Nope can't see that fits Graham Norton :huh:

Reading Barry Kneller's posting, I suppose this is more rubbish!

I find it difficult to understand why the top two television presenters are one who can't pronounce his rr's and one who makes his living being camp!!

To me that says it all!

Yeah, how dare they - I say we shoot them.

www.myspace.com/boozlebear

Quote Alan Stubbs

Lewd...Belonging to the lower classes, or the rabble, idle and lawless, bad vicious - Chaucer

Nope can't see that fits Graham Norton :huh:

There's more than one defintion - this from Websters:

1obsolete : evil, wicked

2 a: sexually unchaste or licentious b: obscene, vulgar

— lewd·ly adverb

— lewd·ness noun

Obviously a little too subtle for you to understand what I was getting at.

Seems to fit Graham Norton pretty well.

This is a signature, there are many signatures like it but this one is mine

could be a contender for a "catagory" :D