Where does Fred Goodwin Live?

ColinW

I'm sur KB can't be that bad, I'd have him for a neighbour we could fish and argue together.

well cory i have been fishing with him quite a few times and he could cause an argument alone in a padded cell :blink:;):lol:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well cory i have been fishing with him quite a few times and he could cause an argument alone in a padded cell :blink:;):lol:
I'm sure we'd get on just fine. He could bore me with stories about Africa and I'd do likewise with tales from the Pacific. Edited by corydoras

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

It is obvious that this scumbag has no intention of giving us taxpayers our money back (he has apparently taken a £3 million advance on his pension, presumably so he can salt it away somewhere "safe")

So, what we need to know is

Where does he live?

What school do his kids go to?

Where does his wife shop?

What golf club is he a member of?

etc etc.

I think that, since he is prepared to stick two fingers up at hard working taxpayers, then we have the right to make his life in this country unbearable. He didn't do anything illegal and neither should we. But we should make damned sure he and his family are absolutely miserable if they choose to stay here.

Let them go somewhere else to enjoy the fruits of his greed.

I hope you've a good alibi Colin ;)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/edinbu...ast/7962825.stm

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote