New PB

Nice looking fish, Colin. Fair play to you.

Hope I don't bump into you in a dark alley one night, though :D

Have you recently started going after carp, or just had all your best catches in the last few days? How big do they go in that water?

Tight lines,

Elton

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Elton, the water is called Twynersh in Chertsey. There are 7(i think) pools and the one I fished has carp,tench,roach,rudd,perch and I'm told pike.

Up til now I had only caught 2 carp, a 2 and a 1/2 about twenty years ago and a 6 and 3/4 last year on different waters So this time having been given advice how to fish this water I was hoping for a carp or two, three as it turned out to be over 3 days just fishing during the day. The biggest I've heard to come out is 22lb on a POLE!! I was float fishing prawns, sweetcorn and cockles on one rod and had a carp rod on sweetcorn or boilies. 2 carp came on prawns and the PB was on hair rigged sweetcorn. And if you did bump in to me in a dark alley I would pick you up, dust you down and buy you much alchohol for running this fine establishment :D:D

Colin

I am dyslexic of Borg, refistance is sutile.............your ass will be laminated!

• 1 month later...

Oh Dear, I'm gonna get a reputation as a carpie soon. Got a 13 and a half mirror today as weighed by Reuben Heaton as opposed to guessing as I did before so now a genuine double+. Followed this with a 9 3/4lb common(my biggest common) 4 more commons over 6lb and 2 mirrors just under 10. Again not big in the grand scale of things but more carp than I've caught in my life and a PB too :D:D:D

I am dyslexic of Borg, refistance is sutile.............your ass will be laminated!

Nice one Colin.

If those fish are are stunning as the one you've already posted it sounds like you had a right old session.

Keep at it mate, you'll find urself smashing that PB ever week at this rate :D

Nice one Colin, cracking fish!!

By this rate you'll have a 20lber by the end of next week!!! :D

Excellent stuff, keep'em coming Colin!