FLUROCARBON

ohterry

That's the knot I use Common 40, what about the knot for tieing the hair loop? This is where I have real problems be it mono or fluro, using coated braid it's fine but for some reason the loop knot won't tighten enough

James

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as for flurocarbon, knotless with a few less turns, and a 3 turn grinner

when using GHOST i always leave my rigs stretched out, this then helps create a bit of a stiffy :D

[ 26. February 2005, 04:23 PM: Message edited by: Blank ]

Whatever floats your boat...

See how I float mine, here

whats amnesia again, iv forgotten

i also have trouble tying hair loops with mono/fluoro even if you can manage it they seem to come undone a session or two later.

What i do is tie the hooklength to the eye of the hook and tie piece of cottton to the shank of the hook for my hair.

steve.

yer its alright, i havent caught that many fish form using them though (cotton hairs), dont see why it would stop fish getting hooked though, tbh i use braid as and when i can.

will be spending much more time this year on mono's and fluoro's for hooklenghts so i think i just need to get out there and try them (as soon as the milder weather sets in)

steve.