Wanted - Pole roller.

The man wants!! The man shall have!! I have just such a thing young man, how much do you want to be paying?? It's new never used with adjustable legs but they are fixed to the roller.

Chris

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

Mag00005.jpg

How's this?? No name etc but paper is a4 just to give you an idea of size. cost of this was £20 about 3 weeks ago, but whilst in Ireland I was Persuaded to buy another one (OK,OK, so I forgot mine!!) and paid £20 for that but I like It better!

So to sum up Give me £15 and I will post it too!!

HOWZAT??

chris

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

Dave

You can bloody talk mate :D

At least Chris ain't got bits of radio n stuff all over his room

Anyway to me that looks like a room a man can relax in. (well if he can find somewhere to sit/lie down :D

TROGG (Alan)

a government is there to serve its people not rule them

Hey! CHILL!! I can both lie down and relax and conduct my business from this room. Well it is the spare room!!

Well It's the room where all the spare goes anyway!! and me on thursdays when I've been out late?!

And anyway!! Don't notice you putting up pictures of your room??

Chris

Chris Goddard