Ray Mumford

colin the barber

Newt, If you look at the profiles of Colin and the Rabbit under *topics started* you will see that it says they both started the topic "BAA Waters" - Thats all it was, I didn't really think they were the same person.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah so ayjay. Got it now.

We have had the, "well, gonna get me 5 accounts and talk to meself on the forum", thing in the past and I thought that was what you meant.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Hi all I am not Rabit as you can see by my last post I have had probs but as this is a serious topic about a great match angler,that I wish to find and perhapse help'I have been up front by leaving my shop web site so I have nothing to hide.My only concern is for Ray. Colin MCcormack (colin the barber)

I was only saying what I saw on my computer Colin, doesn't matter one iota to me who started what topic, it was just something I noticed.

Have a look in your profile under *topics started* here's a screenshot of what I get when I look at yours :-

Posted Image

• 3 years later...

Was it Ray Mumford who was known as the bionic bleaker? In the days when I used to fish a lot of matches I remember buying a video about whip fishing by him on the canal using squats & pinkies; a great match angler.

Happiness is Fish shaped (it used to be woman shaped but the wife is getting on a bit now)

Was it Ray Mumford who was known as the bionic bleaker? In the days when I used to fish a lot of matches I remember buying a video about whip fishing by him on the canal using squats & pinkies; a great match angler.

That's him BB, a very good angler for most species, not just speed fishing.

I met him a couple of times in the 70s, and, err, I'll just say we didn't get on very well!! :rolleyes:

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John