Fishing lesson for a lady required

Snatcher

Bloke at work said his girlfriend had expressed an interest in having a bash at angling,any sort I think. He was wondering if anybody does a teach in on angling cos he is a non fisher. If anyone has any ideas please let me know and I will pass them on. The preference would be in the north of the country but not essential. Cheers chaps

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

The Professional Anglers Association has a nationwide network of trained, fully-accredited and insured coaches who are experts at teaching newcomers how to fish. Try the PAA website at:

http://www.paauk.com

and click on the link 'Find A Coach Near You' (top of home page). This will direct you to a map of the UK. Click on your area to reveal contact details for the coaches.

Bruno

www.bruno-broughton.co.uk

'He who laughs, lasts'

"Lonely girl would like to meet 'rough angling type' for long days and nights nights of wet bliss (will travel)" just the sort of lonely hearts message we've all been waiting for! Come on lads! i'd be in like flynn if it wer'nt for my lovely better half.

Jealousy: totally irrational anger directed at people who happen to be richer, prettier, thinner, cleverer and more successful than you are.

Probably the wrong part of the country, but in my area (Bucks) there are fishing courses included in the 'things to do for kids in the summer holidays' leaflet that has been given out to all schoolchildren. There is a suggested age-range, but nothing to say an adult couldn't go along too. Perhaps you have something like that in your area?

You meet all kinds of animal on the riverbank.