St George

corydoras

well france has got zidane the baldy, we got rooney the pitbull, id sooner have zidane charging at my net than rooney, simple reasons really

Highest goal scorer in the torny so far

Youngest player to scorein a tourny

ENgland highest scoring team in tourny

France well erm they was lucky couldnt beat us in 90 mins tho they needed longer. Struggled against croatia who we erm beat 4-2 france 3-1 against switzerland we beat them 3-0 id place money on england rather than france. With france its always the same, they run away when its a battle, they are pouncers, henery sits just on side waiting for the ball he dont create anything from midfield like rooney, henery is a genius footballer scores lots of goals but relies on the ball coming to him. rooney and even owen when he can be bothered will go for the ball and make something for them selevs most of the time

ENGLAND ENGLAND

Rant over

Visit our NEW FISHING Website (now updatedANGLERS-TALES

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by rickster:]

Not for long, Johann Vonlathen is 4 months younger than Rooney.

France well erm they was lucky couldnt beat us in 90 mins tho they needed longer

France did not beat England, England threw it away.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

hi corydoras, for someone that dos`nt like footy you spend an awful lot of time talking about it!

erm....i think your a bit of a closet footy fan!!!

when ya gonna come out then???

:D:D:D

go on say it!! come on england!!! :P

rickster:

Just had a check on the BBC web site, this bit was out of date two days after it was posted!

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!

bluezulu:

hi corydoras, for someone that dos`nt like footy you spend an awful lot of time talking about it!

erm....i think your a bit of a closet footy fan!!!

when ya gonna come out then???

:D:D:D

go on say it!! come on england!!! :P

This at least is true. I am not really a football fan, I have only ever been to one match in my whole life. However this tournament has been really good and has kindled an interest. Maybe it is because I have been working away from home in the last couple of weeks, staying in hotels on my own and there has not been a lot to do at nights apart from sitting in the bar watching the football. I will be watching the Portugal v England game tonight and i am looking forward to see Rooney and Ronaldo playing on the same pitch.

Hokay here goes.

I was born in Helensborough in 1960 and spent most of my formative years in and around Loch Lomond, in places like Arden, Balloch, Bonhill and Alexandria (before you ask; no it is not in Egypt :P ).

At 16 I 'ran away to sea' I.E. I joined the Merchant Navy (once upon a time, in the days before Maggie Thatcher the UK had one of them)

I don't really support any Scottish football teams, but if you force me to chose one then it will be Inverness Clachnacuddan, just so that I can p!ss-off any Caley fans who _might_ be on AN

bluezulu:

bluezulu:

bluezulu:

walk it will they! i think not!

so what happened to the mighty irish then!!

oh yes! knocked out by the SWISS!!

a bit of jealousy from the emerald isle me thinks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:P:P

Yeah we are very Jealous of the portugeese :D:D:D
greg i hope posting tomorrow cuz i`m gonna remind ya when we win!!!!!!!!!!
I'm waiting :D

IF YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE THE BEST

Don't seek a second opinion.

http://www.anglingireland.info

Fish Paintings

Linocut fishy prints..